A self financing community and conference centre. (Charity No 1071175) Offering affordable facilities for hire in addition to a wide variety of regular activities, courses and events.
Facilities & Services
- 7 rooms, ranging from 10 -200 people.
- Integral Multimedia systems in most rooms
- Use of various equipment by prior arrangement– TV/Video/DVD player, CD player, flipcharts, screen, data projector, mics & more
- Photocopying & Laminating service
- Advertising support
- Subsidised room hire
- Disabled facilities – All ground floor facilities, includes disabled parking, hearing loop, disabled toilet facilities
- PA / sound / light system available in Unity Hall
- Portable stage
- WI-FI (code required)
- Free parking — 96 spaces
- Free kitchen facilities
- On site catering if required, to suit all individual budgets & dietary requirements
- Kitchen facility
Our venue is suitable for most types of events. Please see some examples of the rooms we have available to hire.
- Unity Hall – seats up to 200 theatre style, adjoined to the kitchen area via hatch
- Beaumont Room – up to 100 theatre style
- Weston Room – up to 40 theatre style
- Garden Room- Up to 40 theatre style
- Arden Room – Up to 40 theatre style
- Barbridge Room – Up to 12 people
- Conservatory – Up to 15 people
We can provide any catering requirements from breakfast batches to full buffet lunches and also any special occasion you may need catering for such as christenings, family parties and wakes. We can provide tea, coffee, juices, speciality teas, hot chocolate, biscuits, pastries and much more. We pride ourselves on adapting to every users needs. The feedback received speaks for itself & recommendations or testimonials can be provided.
Please enquire for more information and prices.